In the works:
- we get the keys to house90 tomorrow (!)
- I am excited and brainstorming a public speaking presentation on growing creativity in May
- I am in looking to buy a gently used pilates reformer with half trapeez (know anyone selling?)
- In January I decided to photograph 5 weddings in 2010 and I have room for one more - spread the word.
- I am picking paint colours for 100% of house90's aesthetic overhaul.
- I have a redesigned/rebuilt new website for LoveLife slated to launch in August
- I am ready to meet our future's space.
Today: ORGANIZE then EXERCISE. The next couple of months will be about me reminding myself several times a day to be in the moment and enjoy creating a heart in house90. I've been catching myself thinking about the mountain I'm up against instead of enjoying the scenery from the look out. BLACK COFFEE this morning, thanks.