Nailed it. My studio shelves are up and my what a difference it makes when you CAN SEE THINGS instead of just losing them into teetering piles. I like it a lot! It would be AMAZING if a handyman-fairy swooped in and finished the rest of it up while I was asleep. Until then - I'll just plod along and make small steps to what I'm after. It's coming along.
- I finished my presentation slides for a talk I'm giving later in the week
- I had an interview with the local news
- I did pilates
- I spray painted some stuff
- I drank green tea - but it gave me the shakes
- continued fiddling with a BIG project that I want to launch in 1 weeks time
- I have meetings that were postponed yesterday
- I have prints to pack
- I have a painting to finish
- I have to find a way to slow down my brain so I stop missing things.
- I need coffee.