It occurred to me that the term HOLIDAY CARD is kind of ambiguous + vague. What if I don't want to SEND out a holiday card (I never do)? What exactly do I DO with this K.Barteski designed HOLIDAY CARD she is yammering about? In an effort to be more helpful I compiled a quick list of ways you can utilize the HOLIDAY CARD jpeg file that you get when you order a card and send me your photo.
- print + mail to your loved ones in an envelope
- print + give it to you loved ones in a simple frame
- print + insert into a glass cylinder vase with a scented candle (below)
- print + iron on fabric to make a holiday pillow
- print it on a cake or cookies!
- upload to MOO.com and order greeting cards (the 5x7 is the perfect format)
- craft up some DIY tile coasters (tutorial via stylemepretty)
- make it into a block puzzle (DIY here)
- use it in a snowglobe (I LOVE this DIY version from Photojojo!)
- email it to every single person in your address book!
- add the file to a digital picture frame
- use as a screensaver on your desktop or iPad!
- make one of the 1000+ photo ornament crafts you can find online
- print + iron onto fabric to add to an heirloom quilt
- get it in a scrapbook (or better yet a MINI book by Elise!)
It's a never ending cycle of awesome! Order your HOLIDAY CARD here. Email me your photo. I'll send back the holiday card design of your choice with your pretty photo and some special atttention back as a high res JPEG file in a flash and THEN YOUR HOLIDAYS ARE STARTED. Print them at home. Print them at Costco. Print one or print 50,000. Go nuts. Actually - GO CHESTNUTS. 'Tis the season! ;)
Today: I am kicking off this beautiful Fall day by catching a couple of winks in the dentists chair. Don't get me wrong - I'm not a FAN of the dentist... but I'm so pooped after a solid week of being sick and having three sick littles THAT I AM GOING TO SNORE OFF THIS FILLING replacement like a drooling fool. After that I'm pretty sure I will feel like a hillbilly turned supermodel and spend my time flashing toothy grins + flirty open mouth laughs. The rest of the day is destined to be cupcakes of productivity. Yes!