Luck was my lady yesterday. Unexpectedly, I got a whole day of time to work on a new painting, tackle another agency job and clean up my studio. That felt VERY good. I'm getting ready for April. New month. New new. Right? NEXT MONTH is totally being UNAPOLOGETIC + owning the awesome. Oh, and being FIERCE (but that was a given). I'm spending most of my time OFFLINE lately and it's GOOD FOR MY SOUL. I popped into the art store for a new brush and came away with 23 new canvasses, a basket full for new paint and three dozen happy brushes - just WAITING to make marks.
- taking advantage of this ferocious attitude.
- so excited to make these raw food easter cream eggs (I can't wait!!)
- jazzed about seeing Being Elmo - I love that guy!
- making the best of things
- so excited that you can substitute apple sauce for eggs when baking!
- really looking forward to seeing my family in 1 week
- OWNING the AWESOME.
Today: I'm drinking coffee because I'm serious about productivity today. I have some personal goals to accomplish AND THAT WILL EARN ME a glass of wine tonight. I earned it.