I got these rad new (odd) boots for all kinds of reason. Mostly because I always wear black and they're bright red. That bright red colour was intentional. It makes me stop and take notice of exactly where I am - reminding me to be present.
HERE RIGHT NOW:
- I'm in a happy painting groove
- I am slowing down to savour the morning walk with Pilot to school
- I'm behind on my work for the Masquerade artshow (NOV16)
- I am loving how much Pilot digs school
- I am seeing Penn's imagination explode (she's so cool)
- I can't get eoungh of Poet's happy-firecracker personality
- I am so happy Dan is rocking his garage project
- I have pneumonia again (booo)
- I'm working hard to keep my Pilates a priority
- I am happy it's tea season!
- I could not imagine my life without the 4 hearts that make my world turn
- I'm nervous and excited about a big adventure
- I'm so grateful for being right here
AND I can feel the pace of life picking up. Pre-holiday craziness. A little bit of TO-DO-list anxiety. Okay. A LOT. I am doing everything that I can to slow down and subtract things from our lives. The busy-busy energy of this season is hard to ignore.
Today: I will script some stuff that's rattling in my brain and I have a painting on the go (you can watch progress shots on Instagram). I haven't been feeling great and it's put me behind a bit. Which is a bummer, but manageable. It's the weekend and I'm really looking forward to seeing friends and being in the moment. Coffee! (Happy weekending!)